Data protection information for applicants of EngRoTec GmbH & Co. KG
Modification of our data protection rules
We are committed to adapt this privacy notice so that you always comply with the legal requirements or to notify you beforehand when there is any modification of our services in the privacy notice, for example, by the introduction of a new service. In this way, a new privacy notice will be applied in your next visits.
Questions and our data protection representative
If you have questions regarding data protection, please write to us by email or go directly to the party responsible for the data protection of our organization:
Herr Christian Rönicke
Telefon: (06652) 9697-6100
Your rights as an involved party
Under the specified contact data of our data protection officer, you may at any time exercise the following rights:
- Access to your data stored by us and its processing
- Rectification of incorrect personal data
- Deletion of your data stored by us
- Restriction of processing your data unless we are not allowed to remove them as a result of legal obligations
- Oppose the processing of your data by us and
- Data transfer, unless you have agreed to the processing of your data or have entered into a contract with us in this regard.
Unless you have granted us authorization, you may revoke this data at any time, now or in the future. You may also, if you so choose, contact the competent authority to file a claim. Your claim to the competent authority must be made in the federated state in which you reside, work or, failing that, where the alleged violation was carried out.
You can find a list of competent authorities (for the private sector) in your area below: