Early integration of the security concept into engineering process saves money.
It minimizes accidents and their follow-up costs, avoids retrofitting and leads to solutions that protect the operator without unnecessarily hindering their tasks or causing new potential dangers
- Advice on questions of machine safety,
- Standards research,
- Design and validation of protective equipment,
- Conducting risk assessments in accordance with Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC and DIN EN ISO 12100,
- standardized documentation of the risk assessment
- Technical Documentation - User Guides - Instructions
- Operating instructions in accordance with Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC,
- Training on the subject of Machinery Directive / Risk Assessments / User Information
EngRoTec participates in publicly funded research projects on human-robot collaboration. We also develop MRK applications with robots with long range and payload.