For this purpose, a simulation model of the real plant is generated, which is directly connected to the real plant control (SPS). The robot programs are also integrated into the simulation environment so that the interface between SPS and robot programs can be tested. The system can also be visualized for more detailed tests in a 3D model.
The following advantages can be achieved with virtual commissioning
- Testing of the PLC and robot programs before the startup phase
- High quality of the programs ready at the start of the commissioning phase
- Transfer of working time from the construction site to the office
- Shorter commissioning times (lower travel costs)
- Flexible response to time delays during plan realization
- Checking the programming progress
- Distribution of work contents (virtual commissioning and real commissioning)
- Reduction of overall downtime and downtime for type integrations
- Protection of individual conversion blocks in integrations
- Risk minimization
- Training in advance of the plant operator
The EngRoTec experts can support you with virtual commissioning from the initial conception through to implementation. We can extend your software applications with macros and we can professionally and expertly implement virtual commissioning through our technical know-how in the fields of planning, design, simulation, robotics and automation technology. You can coordinate the desired test depth with us in advance. The documentation of the tests can also be taken over by us.
To achieve this, a simulation model of the real plant is generated prior to the realization. This is directly connected to the real system control (SPS). The robot programs are also integrated into the simulation environment so that the interface between PLC and robot programs can be tested. The system can be visualized for detailed tests in a 3D model.
EngRoTec experts support you with virtual commissioning from the first conception to implementation on the construction site.